Friday, March 9, 2012

Its Official


okay y'all I am so excited because I have officially worked a entire work week. I think I worked 75 hours just in my first week. CRAZY. Work this week was exhausting considering that I haven't worked full time for a while now.
 
I am learning all the information fast (well at least I think so). It definitely takes some getting used to there are a lot of different things I have to know for different programs etc. But I am so thankful for our sweet, understanding, and patient customers. They have really help the job... also the wonderful people I work with, who have helped me learn and develop (as much as one can in a week) into a great employee.
 
I am so thankful that my job is Monday through Friday and the hours are decent. I am still getting used to working full time like I said. I am also getting back into the swing of customer service, working the drive through, answering the phones and doing a great job!  I think that this job could be a really good fit for me and develop into a career. Who knows.
 
Hope y'all had a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad it is going well!

    PS I emailed you if you don't mind checking it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey doll! stumbled onto your page from a friends and wanted to say i love your blog!

    and count me as your newest follower!
    i'd be delighted if you could follow back ?

    hugs, xo!
    ** BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM **

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amber! Thanks for stopping by my blog :). I loved reading your testimony on your about page - what an awesome God we serve!! Thanks for letting God use your story to share his love with others!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
đź’‹Amber