Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday 13: I Wish I May I Wish I Might



Oh man was is a good day!
I went to work and it was pretty slow but we had a lot to do so it was a good day. Plus, I got my 1st pay check from my new job!!!!!!!!!!!1 Oh how I miss getting money ha ha! Unfortunately most all the money in that nice big paycheck will be going towards bills and gas. (story of my life right...) Oh AND TOMORROW IS FRIDAY! (It will be a busy weekend let me just tell you).
 
Onward to Thursday 13:

1. To have more patience with stupid drivers... USE YOUR BLINKER PEOPLE!!!!.... it drives me crazy!!!
2. To be out of debt by the end of this year.
3. To stick to my budget and make wise financial decisions.
4. That God would use me.
5. To be a great big sister/role model in general.
6. I were fearless, bold, and outgoing.
7. To be true to myself and the woman I am becoming.
8. To spend more time with God, friends, and family.
9. To one day get married and have kiddies.
10. To own a dog (BIG) dog!
11. TO one day be able to afford my own place or at least my own room.
12. To be a great blogger/writer... I one day hope to have some of my writings published.
13. That I change someones life every day for the better.

 
What do you wish for on a daily basis????
Feel free to share.

1 comment:

  1. These are all great!! Best wishes for you accomplishing your goals :)

    Xo,

    Miranda Leigh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber