Monday, April 2, 2012

Rules, Facts, Tagged, Your IT!

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag 11 people and link then in your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them.

Fun Facts About Me:
1. I am shy.
2. I love creative writing.
3. I love taking abstract photos.
4. I can draw just abstractly.
5. I read y'alls blogs everyday and am so thankful for each and everyone of you who read and follow mine.
6. I am a Christian.
7. I really want to buy a Great Dane pup or rescue an animal from the SPCA.
8. Coffee calms me.
9. I am a planner and yet I can do spontaneous adventures.
10. One of my favorite authors is Max Lucado.
11. When I listen to music I always listen to the lyrics and like songs based on the lyrics.

Mrs. Robinson's Questions:
1. Is your blog on Twitter ~ why or why not?
No simply because I do not have a Twitter account at this time.
2. Tell us one thing that you where once able to do, but now feel like you're too old to do it or too old to pull it off.
Get into amusement parks for kid prices... I am simply too tall and too old. Plus it is not right to pretend you are younger than you are just to get in an amusement park for a lower price.
3. What is your most common or favorite day dream?
I guess taking a walk on the beach and talking to God... I day dream about it often.
4. Do you have any good broken-bones stories? Tell, tell!
Nope... never broken a bone.
5. Name one aspect of yourself that embarrasses you. For example...I have a HUGE appetite and it embarrasses me, haha. How 'bout you?
Probably that I am tall... sometimes it is embarrassing... though I am coming to terms that I am fearfully and wonderfully made by God.
6. Do you have any tattoos? Piercings?
No tattoos but hopefully one day I just can't decide what I want. I have my ears pierced and really want to get my nose pierced maybe for my birthday this year?!
7. Tell me about your fingernails.... painted? natural? are you obsessed with fake nails like I am? Shellac?
Right now I am rocking the natural look though I would love to do some fake nails as mine do not grow at all.
8. How is God using you or working in your life right now?
Right now God is teaching me to listen and trust. Trust that He will provide. Trust that He is enough.
9. What is something you should be able to do easily but can't? (That's a weird question, so I'll elaborate. I struggle with telling time on a non-digital clock or watch and I also don't know anything about the planets. I don't know their names or their order or anything about moons....I had a death in the family during the 3rd grade and we had to travel. I missed those lessons and never took it upon myself to learn/practice those things).
Definitely, can't tell time on a non-digital clock. I can't tell you the dates of major events in history...
10. What's your go-to breakfast meal?
Well when I eat breakfast without being rushed I go for sausage, ham, and skillet baked potatoes... or muffins either one works.
11. What's your favorite way to relax?
Just be. haha. I definitely enjoy going to the movies, walks on the beach in the early evenings, hiking the mountains, playing cards/board games, reading. But my all time favorite way to relax is listen to music!

My Questions:
1. If you could be a super hero what super power would you have? Why?
2. What is your nickname? WHy?
3. What is your favorite beverage?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
5. What is your blog url?
6. Are you a follower of mine? If not you know what to do...FOLLOW ME PLEASE!
7. What is one goal you have set for yourself to accomplish this year?
8. Do you prefer bar soap or liquid soap?
9. What do you enjoy doing on the weekends?
10. What is your favorite day of the week? (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?) And Why?
11.

TAG
IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU ARE IT!
Thank you for reading I am looking forward to your answers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber