Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday 10: How Embarrassing Are These Movies

Happy Tuesday! Almost the middle of the week! 
Today for Tuesday 10 the theme is your 10 favorite most embarrassing movie.

Mine are:

1. Bambi which is my all time favorite movie! LOVE IT! I am not at all embarassed about it either.

2. Pearl Harbor I know. I know. Sappy love story but I think it was a decent movie none the less.

3. Jaws Movies These movies I love and hate-same with shark week... I am scared to death of sharks (hence no picture for this movie) but I am intrigued by them as well. Jaws movies are so fake its rediculus but I still jump whenever they show a shark and I hate every second of watching it.

4. Piranha 3D I didn't see this movie in 3D thank goodness. But this is another movie that I hate because I am scared to death of Piranhas especially after this movie. The plot on this movie and the movie itself I think was horrible and stupid but I was still scared at the end.

5. The Strangers This movie scared the SHHH out of me! I love how they let you know it is based on true happenings/events. That just makes it all the more scary. I think I was terrified for a month of traveling, getting in my car, of really anything.

Can you see a pattern here... I apparently love to scare the SHHH out of myself by watching movies.

6. 300 Don't hate me! I loved this movie. Especially when they did a spin off of it.  \

7.Taxi Driver I liked this movie though I was very disappointed at the "You Talkin To Me" line because everyone talked about that line and I had no idea what they were talking about as I just saw this movie this year and I was like thats it? That is what everyone was talking about? He says the line in the mirror not even to anyone and everyone expodes and the line becomes famous!? Seriously???

 
8. King Kong Love it but at the same time really your going to fall for a gigantic gorilla??? Reallly???

9. StarWars Yup. You guessed it. I dislike StarWars with a passion. Don't understand how it could of gotten as big as it has. I think its kinda horrible. But I will watch it to see Jar Jar Binks.

10. Any Of The Step Up Movies. Well any dancing movie... Center Stage....Dirty Dancing....Stomp The Yard...If it has dancing I am down on watching it! LOVE IT!





3 comments:

  1. YOU HATE STAR WARS!!!! Oh my goodness!! What am I going to do with you?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!!!
    I love scary movies... The Strangers was sooooo creepy the first time I saw it!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm...I love any dance movie too! Step Up is one of my favorites...I wish I could dance like that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber