Wednesday, May 16, 2012

7 Questions With Gentri Lee!!!

1. Are you a thrift shopper?Not really. But y'all inspire me with your awesome finds so I think I might be one soon!
2. You just had a very bad dream, what do you do?Probably just stay awake and wake up a friend who can calm me down or get my bible and read it.
 
3. What is your favorite flavor of Ice Cream?I have 2 either Coffee flavored or Mint Chocolate Chip.
4. What do you do with your money? (spend it, save it, invest it, bury it, etc)
Spend and save. I spend more than I would like to. Mainly on movies, gas, and eating out. But I always have enough to pay the bills so I guess I am doing something right!
5. What was the last quote or statement you heard that really hit you?My life is but a weaving between God and me
 I do not choose the colors He worketh steadily
 Of times the weaveth sorrow and I foolish pride
 forget He sees the upper and I the underside
Not till the loom is silent and shuttles cease to fly
Will God unroll the canvas and explain the reason why
The dark threads areas needful in the skillful weaver's hand
As the threads of gold and silver in the pattern He has planned.
-Author Unknown


6. What do you do when you're driving alone? (ex: dance, sing, listen to talk radio, etc)
Sing and dance. I love the looks at a red light because usually my car is shaking and I am singing to my hearts content.

7. Did you watch the premier of Bachelorette? If so, who was your favorite bachelor?
I don't watch this.

Check out my 4Sale Page! I am having a special if you buy 3 items its $10 + Shipping! So contact me if you like something!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Such a great way to tell everyone a little more about yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you blog through Gentri's!
    I looove Coffe ice cream, probably one of my favorite treats!
    I think these 7 questions are fun. I am following you!
    XX
    SIRI ELAINE
    www.sirielaine.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber