Wednesday, May 9, 2012

7 Questions


Isn't this the cutest pic you have every seen? I found it on Bing Images.
1. You just invented the next big thing! What is it called and what does it do?I would invent a machine that takes away fear. That way we can all live fearlessly for God.


2. Are you a lover or a fighter?
I am both. But I would say more of a fighter. Don't get me wrong my heart is FULL of love to give others. But I have gone through a lot in my life which has made me a fighter.


3. It's almost mothers day- if you could tell your mom anything, what would it be?
I miss her. She passed away June 9th, 2006. And that I am sorry for not getting to know her better. I would tell her I LOVE her so much and can't wait to see her again in paradise.


4. Do you like your hair curly, wavy, or straight?
I would love to have curly hair. Mine is wavy.

5. If it was your last day to live, what would you do?
Do everything that I fear to do. Skydive. Shoot a gun. Hunt. Donate ALL my money to causes. Tell my story in front of a mass of people. Spend time with my birth family. And so much more.


6. What color are your eyes? Do you like the color?
My eyes are green. I do they have specks of yellow and brown in them. And a blue ring around them.


7. Fish, beef, poultry, wild game, or tofu?
Beef or wild game. I am definitely for eating unique meats and beef. LOVE me some red meat.


2 comments:

  1. Wild game? I feel like I need to try it out!

    xo.Deidre
    deejmbl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    New follower from the blog hop please come follow me back :)
    http://lifewithtwinsandadramaqueen.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
💋Amber