Monday, May 7, 2012

Busy Little Bee

This weekend FLEW by. Did anyone elses???

Friday I worked until 5 got home around 5:30PM. Just relaxed a little and took a little nap. Me and my friend had a brillant idea to try and see the Avengers (which is amazing sense my friend DOES NOT like large crowds of people) we get to the theater and of course there were masses and lines of people everywhere... we turned right around and headed to another theater to see the movie Safe. It was REALLY good. We didn't get home until around 1 AM.

 Saturday morning I woke up at 6AM and headed over to my church for this event called CityServe. Basically the church as a large mass of people break into small groups (some groups were made up of 40 people others were as small as 3) we went out to the community and served them. Various projects ranging from yard work, flooring, painting, serving meals, cleaning houses etc. My group was working at a sister church and we painted the exterior of the church, did yard work, and re-carpeted the nursery. It was really nice to give back to the community but I must say I was exhausted afterwards. But so rewarding. Then Saturday night I watched Iron Man and Iron Man 2.

Sunday I went to late service at 11AM. Service was really good plus we got to take communion which was a treat. Also, new small groups are up so we can sign up for the summer class... I have like 6 I want to take. Haha. Also, they are doing a MEGA YARDSALE to raise money for a minstry group. I am planning on donating the majority of my things. My car is FULL of boxes that I have to go through and my room is pretty FULL of boxes and stuff I don't need so I am going to donate it to the church.

I may be posting some stuff for sale here but it all depends as the church is going to a good cause. Anyways. I hope everyone is having a fabulous Monday.... just remember the weekend will be here before you know it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber