Tuesday, May 1, 2012

FYI & Tuesday 10


Alright so first off.... HAPPY TUESDAY!
Second off... and this is the FYI.... I am trying to get rid of some things and thought that I would offer it on here. Like I said I am going through boxes of things (as Sheri told me Sunday afternoon that I had to get all my stuff out of there garage... and unfortunately I don't have the room to store it all so what better way to get ride of it then to offer it to my blog friends. I will probably make a Page Tab up and entitle it something along the lines of FOR SALE and will post about it. I will charge a shipping fee for it unless you live locally. And as far as categorizing what I am going to sell or give away it will range from books, to clothes, to stuffed animals/beanie babies, to bags/purses etc. So keep a eye out on my blog.


Now on to Tuesday 10:
10 People I Would Love To Meet:
1. Ellen Degeneres:
I think she is the coolest and very funny.

2. Max Lucado:
My favorite Christan author.

3. Beth Moore:
 I have seen some of her conferences but would absolutely love to meet her personally.

4. Mother Mary:
  I would love to meet the Mother of Jesus. She is like the ultimate mother.

5. Jesus:
 I know I will meet Him one day in Heaven and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!

6. Jane Austen.

7. Rachel Joy Scott:
 One of the victims of Columbine. I have read her journal and a couple of books her father has published about her and her life and I think she would be a joy to meet.

8. Channing Tatum:
I think he is a great actor and so hot. Plus who doesn't love a guy that can dance???

9 & 10. Adam and Eve:
To be the first people must have been amazing. And to be in communication with the animals but more important with God it would have been awesome. I know that they sinned and now we are a fallen people but think of it this way if they hadn't of sin then there wouldn't be any Jesus... how weird would that be???

I would love to meet all these people and who's to say I never will???
Have a great day y'all!




3 comments:

  1. Beth Moore is on my list too! I think meeting her for a cup of coffee would be just about the most fun thing ever! Happy Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother Mary is a great choice! I didn't think of that. I'm a new follower from the blog hop and just wanted to stop by and say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on Channing Tatum. He's so dreamy:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber