Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Monday!

Hey Y'all!
I hope you had a great weekend. I know that I did!
 Friday after work I babysat Abby and James... we went on a walk and did a scavenger hunt which was really fun, then we went to the mall for some Maggie Moo's ice cream and so that i could get a strapless bra.

Saturday I got all ready for the wedding. (Did I tell y'all I found a dress!) It is a tube top dress... my first... and it is totally lovely. I will have to post pics after work. The wedding was beautiful! The ceremony was on the beach, the weather was gorgeous and of course Krista looks absolutely beautiful. Mark looked very handsome as well! The thing I loved most about the wedding was the connection Mark and Krista had every single time they looked into each others eyes. You just could see the love! It was such a pure moment.

Yesterday I pretty much just chillaxed all day. Brian and I did go and see Battleship at 10:20PM. Great movie. Action packed, funny, with a little love mixed in!

This week is special because this Thursday I turn 24!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I am that old. It is the only birthday I will have where my age and the date will match up. 24 on the 24th! Feel free to send me a gift! That would be such a blessing!

I hope y'all enjoy your Monday! Also, I want to leave with you a note of encouragement: "Charm is deceptive and beauty does not last, but a woman who fears the Lord will be praised." May you be a woman who fears the Lord today and everyday!



1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh - you calling 24 "old" - I'm almost twice your age. I'm your newest follower from the networking blog hop - If you get a chance please checkout my blog: godsgrowinggarden.blogspot.com
    Thanks and an early Happy Birthday!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber