Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Wednesday!!!

Hey Y'all!
Hope everyone is having a fabulous wednesday! Let me tell you having Monday off has just made this week great! What is better is Friday is almost here!!!

Today has been pretty lame. Pretty slow. But then again that is a typical Wednesday at my work. We have only have like 5 customers come in and we have been open since 8AM. I have been busy with projects for my manager and did have a problem accessing some of the programs used daily at my work which made for an exciting morning. I absolutely LOVE that I can read y'alls blogs throughout my work day without getting in trouble. Y'all make my day EVERY day!

So here is my schedule for the rest of the week:
Work: 8:15AM-5:15PM M-F
Tonight: Make a birthday card for my uncle on the computer.
Tomorrow: Celebrate my mothers birhtday - I know she is partying in Heaven!
Tomorrow For Lunch: Meet my uncle for lunch to celebrate both our birthdays! Mine was on the 24th his is tomorrow
Tomorrow Main Event: PAYDAY!!!!
Friday: Who knows. Probably pay some bills.
Saturday: Get Up. Go shopping with Sheri around 10:30AM. Hopefully find some great outfits.
Sunday: Get up. Go to service. Meet Sheri at her house. Go downtown for Abby's birthday party!!! Relax.

Here are my 7 Questions With Gentri Lee:
Photobucket
1. If you were to start your own business, what would it be?
I would have a abstract art coffee joint. Where you can purchase or make abstract art, take guitar lesson with my best friend Brian, have poetry or other literature readings,  hear local musicians, oh and get delicious coffee. And I would have a conference hall in the back so that I could do retreats for bloggers, artists, christians, writers and musicians.
2. You wake up on the wrong side of the bed, do you embrace your grumpiness or try to fight it?
Is This True For Anyone Besides Me????

I try to fight it. Coffee ALWAYS helps and lots of PRAYER.
3. What's the very first memory you have?
I have no idea! Haha.
4. The world is ending, what do you do? Allow yourself to die? Fight? Hide? Etc.
I would probably Fight but would also know with certainty if I did die that I would go to Heaven!
5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Mmmm... Midnight snack! I am a night eater which basically means I don't eat alot during the day but dinner and after I shovel food in like its air!
6. How do you best learn? Visual? Listening? Hands on?
All three. I love to listen but then again I love hands on!
7. What is your favorite joke? Don't really hear alot of jokes but here are a few things I found to be funny:
Don't forget to participate in my giveaway here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber