Friday, May 11, 2012

Just Because Fridays = What Do You Want From Me


Happy Friday first of all!
So I entitled this post What Do You Want From Me simply because
... well for two reasons....
#1: I am getting rid of things that I don't need... clothing, books, stuffed animals, purses, etc. And I would like to know what to post on my FOR SALE page and what to just go ahead and donate to a good cause. If you could just comment below on things you would be interested in that would be so helpful!
#2: Because I am at 55 follower almost 60!!!! Thank you to all you followers out there much love! I would like to give somethings away.... I have a couple of things I have together but would like some ideas for either this giveaway or future ones.... so again if you could leave me a comment with somethings you would be interested in participating in a giveaway for that would so be useful to me.
Also, if you are interested in showing off a product from your Etsy shop, doing a tutorial, giveaway, or guest post.... I love post that show off your passions and/or support a cause. If you would be interested in doing these things would you go ahead and email  me with what you would like to do then we can schedule a date for it to launch on this blog. Also, I love to do product reviews so if you have a product in your shop that you would like me to review please email me and let me know what it is and any specifications that you would like in the review.
Be Blessed,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber