Thursday, May 17, 2012

Last Things Thursday.... Say What!!!


Last Thing I Purchased Online:
 Was StitchFix for the month. I am so excited to receive it.

Last Thing I Went To:
 Work obviously.

Last Thing I Worked On:
 Finding an outfit for my friends wedding this Saturday... hopefully I find a dress and shoes in time.

Last Thing I Ate:
 A left over salad for lunch.... from my Macaroni Grill (Salad Sampler) that I got last night.

Last Things I am Excited About Receiving:
 Well... my Influenster Package (hopefully today), my StitchFix, my paycheck, my shirt that I got from a bloggers Shop My Closet!

Last Quote I Read
Okay I have two that I found on 2 of my favorite blogs: Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you no one would believe it. AND A word is dead when it is said, some say. I say it just begins to live that day. (Emily Dickinson)

Last Things I Put On My To-Do List:
 To go through the boxes in my car, room and clear off my desk.

Hope y'all enjoyed this. Thank y'all for stopping by. And THANK YOU for posting everyday while I am at work... it gives me something to do! Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Love that quote! The first one. Good luck finding an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! New follower from the life with twins hop! Love that you say yall all the time.. makes me smile! Where are ya from?

    Would love for you to link this up at my friday link party going on now! And a follow back if you like my site too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you just reminded me that I need to visit Macaroni Grill, stat! btw, I'm having a 100+ Follower Urban Decay Giveaway! I hope you enter :)♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
💋Amber