Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Early B-Day Present!

Hey Y'all!
So my best friend Brian gave me an early b-day present last night. I was not expecting to come home and be told to open my gift. I was nervous and excited all at once. And it definitely brightened my day. When I opened the wooden box that he had hidden my gift in guess what I found!!!!!!!

A Kindle Touch!!!!
And guess what I did last night????
I read a entire book!
I also downloaded Walden and The Adventures of Lewis & Clark. I have 7 items on my wish list most of them books though I do have 2 accessories... the wall adapter, and a cover. The first book I will buy will definitely be THE HUNGER GAMES TRILOGY! I have heard so many great things about this book.

Also, I cannot wait to write my review for Booksneeze so I can get a ebook! I am tweaking my review but should be posting it soon for The Truth About Forgiveness!


Also, if you own a Kindle Touch and know how to change the font size please do share!

P.S. Giveaway will be up tonight!

3 comments:

  1. Found you from Follow Me Wednesday Hop! Cute blog! I love yoru soundtrack to your life. Very creative post! Love for you to follow back when you get a chance!

    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is adorable I love it!!

    New follower from the blog hop :0) Can't wait to catch up on your posts!!

    If you get a chance stop by my blog and say hi :)

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished the first Hunger Games book (in 3 days) and CANT WAIT to get the next one! SO GOOD! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber