Tuesday, May 15, 2012

To Do To Sponsor To Change

Hey Y'all! How is your day going? Mine has been pretty slow but a good day overall. I can't believe tomorrow is Wednesday its going to Friday before you know it. So I have a couple of things I want to post about today so this post might come across as all over the place. So let me just start:

1. My To-Do List for this week.... well whats left of it.
A. Put my clothes away... I really just need to make this a habit.
B. Go through all the things in my room and car by tomorrow and make 4 piles: Keep, Donate, Sell, and Trash.
C. Get all the things for Donation together so I can drop them by my church tomorrow evening.
D. Pay my bills.
E. Check out World Vision and find Ester and sponsor her again (more on this below!)
F. Get gas.
G. Find an outfit for Mark and Krista's wedding this SATURDAY!!! They are one of the cutest couples I have ever had the pleasure knowing!
H. Pick out a wedding gift for Mark and Krista.
I. Get my eyebrows waxed.

Can I just say you will never know how your post will impact a person. Today I read this guest post on Brown Eyed Bell(e) it is about a family who listened to God and decided to sponsor a child. Man did it bring back memories about when I sponsored Ester.

ABOUT ESTER:
In high school I had found this website called world vision and I also had a friend very passionate about spreading awareness about Africa... well a group of friends..... who spread awareness about starvation in Africa, Aids in Africa, Kid soldiers in Africa... and much more. Well I started sponsoring a child in Malawi Africa and her name was Ester. She was awesome! Unfortunately when I went to college I stopped sponsoring her and that was what... in 2008. I am determined to find her again and sponsor  her. I am going to take my sponsorship more seriously. I was looking on the website today... World Vision... and I think --hope--pray--- I found her! I will have to double check with the packet I got when I was in high school. I so hope it is her! She was such a blessing in my life! I will have to take some pictures to share with you when I get home (I am at work right now) oh man I am excited.

Websites About Sponsoring A Child and Africa:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber