Thursday, June 7, 2012

Little Inspirations





Hope everyone is having an amazing Thursday! I know I am and the work day is almost over so that makes today even better.Oh I meant to tell y'all I went to my small group last night about serving the Fatherless. I am really excited about this group. Not only did God specifically call each member of the group in for different reasons but everyone in the group has a heart and a passion for serving the Fatherless specifically foster children and fatherless children near and far. Oh man am I excited about this group for the shear joy of seeing what God has planned for us within the group.

Are any of you currently in a small group or bible study? If so (and if you are comfortable) please leave a comment telling me what all your group is about! I would love to hear.

3 comments:

  1. I'm stopping over from the bloggy friends blog hop. I'm a new follower. I host a weekly link party on Wednesdays and I'd love for you to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great roundup of inspirations! Thanks for sharing! I am a new follower from the VWB hop - it's nice to "meet" you! Best of luck to you as you begin your service!
    Happy Day!
    Michelle
    www.daydreambelievers.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second quote!! :D
    Dropping by from VWB bloghop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber