Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Today Is Tuesday.

So I went to my Beth Moore small group last night. It was absolutely amazing. Beth Moore is so fired up about the Lord she really is inspiring and encouraging. For those of you who didn't read my post yesterday I am participating in a small group on Beth Moore's One and Only DVD. Last night we had about 5 other women come to the small group and I can't wait to see who all joins in next Monday night.


Also, I am VERY VERY EXCITED for Wednesday nights small group which is entitled Fatherless. It is a mixed group and it is a service group. We will also study God's word on serving others- especially widows and orphans. I cannot wait! I am so fired up to start this group tomorrow night! I will definitely tell you all about it.


I want to also share with you 10 books that I absolutely LOVE:
1. The Bible. This is the ultimate book y'all! God's living word. Every time I read it God reveals something to me that I either need to hear and apply or be challenged by.
2. Into The Wild. This book is about a young man who decided to retreat into the Alaskan wilderness and live among the land. It is about his life journey. (If you are interested in reading a used book I have one copy if you would like to leave me a comment below with contact information I will send it to you.This is first come first serve.)
3. Heaven Is For Real. This book really breaks down heaven into the simplest form. It is about a child's experience in Heaven. It is a true story.
4. Crazy Love. This book is about God's amazing love for us. It is inspiring and yet has challenge. It is a really good book. (If you are interested in this book I do have 1 used copy leave me a comment with you email and I will sent it to you- first come first serve).
5. Forgotten God. Another challenging and eye opening book about how today God is less of the focus and how sad that reality is. It challenges the reader to not be one of those people that puts God on the back burner but who puts God where He desires to be- in the center of our lives. ( I have 1 used copy of this book I will send just leave a comment with your email below- first come first serve).
6. Captivating. SUCH A GOOD BOOK. You need to read it. (I have 1 used copy of this book I will send just leave me a comment with your email below- first come first serve).
7. Passion And Purity. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! (I have a used copy if you leave a comment below with your email I will send it to you-first come first serve.)
8. God Came Near. This book is about Jesus. So good and by my favorite author Max Lucado. (I have a used copy please leave me a comment with your email if you are interested and I will send it to you, first come first serve.
9. Come Thirsty. Is a must read. (Leave a comment with your email and I wills end it to you- I have one copy so its first come first serve).
10. Twelve Extraordinary Women. Great book amazing women. (I have 1 copy please leave a comment with your email if you are interested in this book and I will send it to you- first come first serve).

Please if you leave me a comment below with your email please tell me which book(s) you would like me to send you. Thank you.



4 comments:

  1. what a great list! and so exciting about the Beth Moore study! She is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you aren't afraid to share your beliefs on here. You should check out Heaven is Here. Another book with a woman who died and came back. I am your newest follower! I found you via the link up today. Check out my Tuesday Ten.

    http://mostwhatmatters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you via the weekend blog hop, love Beth Moore.....I've done two of her studies!

    I'm your newest follower, can't wait to read more :-)

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber