Monday, January 14, 2013

Influenster: Palmotive Fresh Infusion

I love www.influenster.com it is a site where you get the chance to review products for free. If you would like to sign up please let me know and I will send you the link.

I received a special invitation to review some dish soap. I took a little survey and before I knew it I was reading a email saying that I was chosen to review some dish soap. 

About 2 days after receiving the email. This package arrived: 
I couldn't believe that I had received 3 tubes of dish soap. And was super excited to see all these coupons:
Also I received an information card. 

Here is what it says: 
"Congratulations! You have been hand-selected to test the new Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish liquid!
Palmolive Fresh Infusions was designed with elegant simplicity and the freshest scents in mind. The clean you've always trusted from Palmolive blends with naturally inspired fragrance for the freshest kitchen around! 
In your box, you'll find three naturally inspired fragrances:
  • Ginger White Tea
  • Lemon Thyme
  • Lime Basil
Choose your favorite scent to keep for yourself, then select one to share with a girlfriend. We wouldn't want to make your other friends jealous though, so you'll also find 5 coupons for $1.50 off to share with others...."

These items are available at Walmart. 
The first thing I noticed was the cute bottles and the easy to use caps. Next, the scents they all are delicious! Third, the effectiveness when cleaning dishes. They definitely help work all the food etc. off the dishes and make them sparkle. I have never been so excited to do dishes! I hope you will check out and test this product as well. 

If you would like to receive a coupon I have all 5 so please leave me an email and I will send you a message.


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just stopping by from the FTF blog hop! New follower on your lovely blog, would love to have you stop by my blog sometime and follow back if you like.

    xoxo,
    Melissa @ thisgirlslifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber