Friday, February 8, 2013

Influenster VoxBox Review!

Hey Loves! Do you see anything new on the sidebar??? YES I made label tabs thanks to Dana at Wonder Forest (First link is to the her youtube video and the second is to her blog please support her she is wonderful!)

Anyways, so I didn't do the vlog/post on my favorite Mary Kay product mainly because I wanted to post on my voxbox I got from Influenster...I am not sure the title of it because they forgot to send me a card with it but I am still gonna do some reviews!


Products I received:
1. Tampax Radiant Products (and a super cute bag to hold them!)
2. Green Tea Peel Off by Montagne Jennesse
3. NYC Nude Lipgloss
4. Kiss Nail Dress
5. Pink Chiffon Shower Gel from Bath & Body Works

I must confess I have already received 2 of these products: The peel off and the nude lip gloss. I love them both!

My take on the other stuff: 






The Shower Gel: Smells A-MAZING!!! It makes me feel so clean and feminine.

The Tampax Products: In the package are the following items: The cute pink bag, always radiant infinity pad, 2 tampons (a regular and a super size), 2 panty liners, and of course coupons and directions on how to use.








Because I have no nails and such sensitive nails I didn't try this product. Those it looks like a neat and fun thing to do. Also These colors are not for me. Black and gold no thank you.







I so hope you've enjoyed this and please come by tomorrow to see some of my favorite Mary Kay products! Who knows I just might do a vlog!

2 comments:

  1. The little pouch that the Tampax stuff came in is so CUTE!

    New follower from Follow Friend Friday <3

    chevrons&anchors.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, new follower from the GFC Blog Hop. Cute products! Looking forward to reading more. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber