Monday, December 23, 2013

The Tale Of The Take: Influenster Violet VoxBox

The Violet VoxBox from Influenster was pretty good. I love trying new products. The SOYJOY bar I received was banana...I didn't care for the flavor but would like to try another flavor. You can't beat the price $0.99. The Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spa Mask was so nice. You will look a bit silly but it's so worth it! My skin was soft, smooth, and healthy looking. I have yet to try a Montagne Jeunesse product I don't love. Again, you can't beat the price at $2.49 there are so many masks and peels to try! I loved my Sally Hanson Triple Shine Nail Polish in Blow Bubbles (130) it's a gorgeous pink. I did need to apply 2-3 layers to get it the shade I wanted. It's priced at $4.99 which is cheap for a good quality nail polish. The Not Your Mother's Clean Freak dry shampoo was a total flop in my opinion. It made my hair extremely shiny, gross looking, more oily, and just plain nasty. I DO NOT recommend this product to anyone. Especially not for $5.99. If you must try it get a sample size to see how your hair responds to it. Last but not least is the Goody Athletique Headband it's ok. It's nice because it is adjustable. But I don't think I would spend $6.00 for one headband. 

Again, all the products I received complimentary from Influenster in return for my honest opinion. If you would like an invite to Influenster please leave your email below. Also, if you received a VOXBOX I would love to see your take and opinion of the products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber