Saturday, August 16, 2014

BookLookBlogger Review: The Integrated Study Bible

I received this Bible free from BookLookBlogger in exchange for my honest review.

I had a hard time navigating through this Bible. It made it a little hard to get into. But I love the fresh layout and parallels that it shows. This is definitely not for a new Christian. I think that a beginner would get frustrated and give up on reading the bible. With that said, for more seasoned Christians who want to go deeper into the word of God this may be a helpful tool. I think it is a good addition to the traditional bible and have used it side by side in studying the word. I strongly suggest going to a bookstore and looking at it before you purchase it to see if you like the structure. Again I highly recommend it to seasoned believers who want a new perspective on the traditional bible and who want to deepen their walk in the word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
💋Amber