Monday, July 13, 2015

Make It Happen Review

I received this book free from Booklookbloggers  in return for my honest opinion and review


I really enjoyed reading Lara Casey's Make It Happen. Not only was it an easy read but it is a book that I will use daily. Make It Happen is about trusting God and yourself enough to go for your goals and love out your dreams. It's a great tool to use and a great reminder that God's plan for you is bigger than you can fathom, all God asks for is for you to be open and available. To step out into the unknown with the security in knowing God is in control.

I highly recommend this to everyone.  I encourage you to read it slowly and let it sink in and allow yourself to digest it and apply it. I know this book will bless everyone who reads it, because it's been a blessing to me and so many others who've read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber