Monday, December 14, 2015

Booklook Blogger Review: NIV Bible For Teen Girls

I received this book for free from BookLookblogger in return for my honest review.

I decided to request this Bible to review because I thought it was super cute. I am a 20-something and was slightly embarrassed to have requested a teen Bible but I am so glad I did. Not only did its creative design keep me entertained and refreshed but this Bible is jam-packed with tools such as Book introductions, character breakdowns, highlighted promises, devotionals and so much more.

This Bible has made me look forward to spending time with God. Its helped me engage young girls looking to grow deeper in their relationship with Christ. Its brought me so much joy and creative inspiration. I cannot thank BookLookBlogger enough for allowing me to review this Bible.

I highly recommend this book to any woman out there looking to grow in her relationship with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!
ūüíčAmber